Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am still sick

I swear this is the longest I have been sick, ever! I've had this horrible cold since last Sunday and I'm still fighting congestion and low energy. Ugghh.

One result of being sick all this week has been that I've gotten to watch more TV than I have in a very very long time. Another is I've read 2 books. And I've also discovered such internet delights as banagrams on facebook, minesweeper on igoogle, okcupid questions, jewishjobs.com, and that I actually do have a flickr account.

A few things I've learned:

-There's are lots of killers on TV. Lots of bad guys. How many profiles can there be of criminals between all the various cop/crime/law shows? That shows a pretty bad view of humanity.

-The Chosen is a beautiful book. Yeah, I know, crazy that I never read it, huh? It's amazing how vastly popular and widely read it was for being so, well, Jewish.

-You can get better at minesweeper with lots, and lots, of practice.

-Netflix instant queue is awesome.

-Handkerchiefs are way better than tissues! Except when yours is in the wash, then you don't have a choice.

That's all I can think of right now. Goodnight!

No comments: