Saturday, November 8, 2008

Maladroit

Why do I break dishes? I feel like in the recent weeks I have become especially clumsy. Perhaps I have always been clumsy (Ask my friend Yann, he certainly seems to think so). But seriously, in the past few weeks I have probably broken a bowl, a plate, and a glass. Every time I do the dishes, things seems to almost slip out of my hands. When I broke a bowl earlier this week, it literally flew out of the sink and smashed onto the floor, spreading ceramic shards all willy-nilly, some I'm sure I've still yet to find. How to explain these slippery fingers?

In other news, I have become completely unmotivated about updating this blog. I become paralyzed by the great pressure I put on myself to write profound and clever insights. I mean how else am I going to become a famous and respected blogger? :-) Those dreams will have to wait I suppose.

Meanwhile maybe I'll just write about simple and mundane things. Like breaking dishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't pressure yourself into thinking every post must contain deep insights into life. That's the best way of making sure it doesn't happen :) Just write whatever comes to you, whatever you feel like jotting down. The insights will come on their own.

-Benny